Twin Lobe Rotary Compressor Ahmedabad Gujarat India
Leading Manufacturer of Twin Lobe Root Blower and Compressor Based in India
Airzon a leading and reputable manufacturer of lobe blowers in India provides a variety of twin lobe blowers with flow rates from 20 m3/hr to 10K m3/hr in a single stage. We have a variety of positive displacement equipment which keeps the volume constant while operating at a continuous speed.
The simple design, higher efficiency, easy to handle and constant performance of our Twin lobe roots blower is a great machine that can be used in a variety of applications. The primary characteristic of this machine is to generate a continuous flow of gas at different pressure.
Twin Lobe Blower Salient Features:
- • Factory engineered superior product
- • Completely Oil-Free air delivery
- • Anti-friction bearings, oil splash lubricated
- • Gears made from alloy steel
- • Easy to set rotor timing
- • Rotary Oil sealing
- • Adjust airflow vertical and horizontal
- • Special sealing arrangement for better performance
- • V-belt driven or direct coupled
- • Adjust inlet and outlet connection to avoid frequent losses
Applications - Where to Use it?
- • Cement Industries
- • Paper Industries
- • Pollution Control Projects
- • Textile and sugar industries
- • Gas booster
- • Fertilizer (chemical) industries
- • Pneumatic conveying system
- • Sewage and dewatering plants
- • Water treatment plants, etc…
All the Twin lobe rotary compressors and blowers are manufactured on highly efficient CNC machines to ensure the standard quality of workmanship resulting in a great performance. Our machines are ready to install and also the bare parts for quick replacement.
- • Both lobes are eight (8) in shape and both rotate in opposite directions.
- • Every time the rotor passes a blower inlet, the volume of gas is trapped in the casing area and then they are carried out to the blower outlet.
- • As the speed of rotors is constant, the trapped volume of gas (a.k.a displaced volume) remains the same (approximately) at different temperatures and pressures.
- • Now when the rotor passes a blower outlet, the trapped gas is compressed as an operator has set the system pressure. And then the gas expels.
- • The little clearance passage allows operation smoothly without lubrication anything inside the casing.
- • The timing gears are used to set and control the relative position of each rotor.
Connect With Leading Roots Blower Manufacturers in India - Call Now